White Jade Gua Sha Stone
A mindful practice to enhance your self-care routine.
Lift, sculpt, tone and glow.
Facial gua sha is the method of gently contouring and stimulating the face and jawline to improve circulation and blood flow to the face. Gua sha stone, when used on the face also helps to relieve tension and encourage lymphatic drainage to reduce puffiness. Our white jade gua sha massage tool carries the metaphysical properties of calmness and peace. As white jade is a natural stone, each stone will be unique and may vary in colour, pattern appearance and size.
- 100% Natural White Nephrite Jade
- Ethically sourced
- Handmade / hand-carved
WHAT IS GUA SHA?
Gua Sha, pronounced gwa sha, is an ancient Chinese healing technique traditionally used on the body by applying pressure and scraping the skin to relieve pain and tension, helping to circulate the flow of energy and healing the body’s internal imbalance.
THE BENEFITS OF GUA SHA
Detoxify skin and promote skin clarity by reducing congestion and eliminating toxins
- Improves circulation and blood flow
- Reduce puffiness
- Reduce tension in facial muscles
- Improves skin radiance
- Lift, sculpts and tones
HOW TO USE
1. Use the top groove of the gua sha for the jawline, chin and around the mouth. Start from the centre of the face and stroke upwards and outwards towards the hairline, not back and forth. Hold your gua sha at a 45-degree angle against the skin for best results.
2. Next, press the gua sha tool flat to the skin, on the area of the cheeks. Start from the centre of the face and glide out towards the hairline. Move gently upwards and outwards, under the eyes to soothe and de-puff.
3. Glide the tool gently over the centre of the brow bone and forehead to lift, or hold and press upwards between the brows to release tension.
4. Finish your routine with downward strokes on the neck.