Hydrate Face Serum
The ultimate hydrating boost for your everyday skincare ritual.
A multifunctional serum specifically tailored for long-lasting hydration. Tidhá’s potent antioxidant formula protects against free radical damage, pollution, and environmental stresses, helping to boost your skin’s natural radiance. Synergistically, our marine active, high in proteins and exopolysaccharides, helps protect your skin from digital pollution (blue light) and helps reinforce your skin's structural integrity and flexibility.
• Hydrates skin
• Improves barrier function
• Increases collagen and elastin production
• Evens skin tone
• Boosts natural ceramide levels
• Brightens skin
• Helps protect against pollution
• Blue light protection
Suitable for all skin types. Whether you have dry skin, sensitive skin, or mature skin.
• Made without: parabens, sulfates, silicones, PEG, petrochemicals, mineral oils, phthalates, artificial colours, synthetic fragrances, PPG, DEAS or TEA.
• Vegan/ Cruelty-Free/ NON-GMO
• Australian Made
• Sustainably packaged with a pump for easy use and to protect your product from exposure to micro-bacterias.
• 30ml / 1 fl oz
Apply a small amount daily in the morning and/ or evening by gently massaging onto face and décolleté after cleansing.
Follow with Tidhá Nourish Facial Oil, or your favourite moisturiser and SPF.
Aqua, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Niacinamide, Propanediol, Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract, Cetearyl Olivate, Pentylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Betaine, Sorbitan Olivate, Saccharide Isomerate, Xylitylglucoside, Silybum Marianum(Milk Thistle) Seed Extract, Anhydroxylitol, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Liquorice) Root Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Xylitol, Hibiscus Sabdariffa (Rosella) Fruit Extract, Davidsonia Jerseyana (Davidson Plum) Fruit Extract, Hydroxyacetophenone, Sodium Gluconate, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Glycerin, Sodium PCA, Xanthan Gum, Glyceryl Caprylate, Acacia Senegal Gum, Salicylic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Benzyl Alcohol, Sorbic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate